Petrol powered airless sprayer
The ProContractor Series of our GMax II range include top of the line innovations, for top of the line professionals that aren’t satisfied with just high quality technology, but demand more. The GMax II range is ideally suited for high production professional contractors who demand uninterrupted performance with freedom from electric power.
The GMAX II 3900 (120 cc) is the perfect sprayer for the professional for paint jobs on new residential, commercial and construction job sites.
Materials and applications: The GMAX II ProContractor series are ideal units to spray a full range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial jobs. Spray acrylics, primers, emulsions, waterborne and solvent based paints with the 3900.
- Endurance™ Pump: Graco’s proven and reliable piston pump technology with LongLife-V packings
- The ProConnect™ pump installation and removal system allows you to change the pump in seconds, saving valuable time
- QuickAccess™ intake valve to easily clean or clear debris, spring loaded for better pump efficiency
- QuikReel™ integrated hose reel lets you roll out and up in a few seconds up to 90m hose. Spray in a range of 180m without moving the unit, and get in, out and on to the next job site faster
- SmartControl™ 3.0 protects and monitors your investment more easily, with the bright and easy to read LED display that shows the job/lifetime/liter counter and the self diagnostics provided by the new and improved brains of the unit.
- The FastFlush™ pump cleaning system cleans the unit up to four times faster using only half the water
There are other advanced design features as well. The Honda motor has an electro-magnetic clutch (powered by the engine’s coil and requiring no external power source) that engages the 2-stage gearbox only on demand, which in turn causes the unit to pump paint on demand.Graco petrol sprayers require no electrical power.
- 5 year warranty on drive system
- 2 year warranty on clutch and electric components
- 1 year warranty on motor and hard parts